TOGAF is a registered trademark of The Open Group
TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Practitioner is the most up-to-date TOGAF certification, reflecting the many enhancements and updates found in The TOGAF Standard, 10th Edition, released in 2022.
The core TOGAF Body of Knowledge has been extended to include modern concerns such as agile architecture, digital transformation and the Digital Enterprise, capability based planning, fully integrated risk and security and much more.
Earn your TOGAF Practitioner certificate with our expert trainers: Experienced architects who will teach you not only the What, but also the Why of Enterprise Architecture.
Why TOGAF Certification?
The TOGAF® Standard is the open Enterprise Architecture standard used by the world’s leading organizations to effectively align IT investment with business goals to optimize business value.
TOGAF certification is a requirement for many job roles, and is often the key to better compensation and advancement opportunities. Understanding the language and methods of Enterprise Architecture is important for success in many related roles.
The Open Group TOGAF certification is:
- Used by the world’s leading enterprises to certify a common body of core knowledge about the methodology and framework
- A trusted, vendor-neutral, globally recognized and portable credential
- Valuable in demonstrating to employers and peers your commitment to enterprise architecture as a discipline
- An outstanding career move and a foundational certification in the career of any Enterprise Architect
The TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Practitioner certification demonstrates your commitment to professional development and provides credibility to employers.
The purpose of certification for TOGAF Practitioner is to provide validation, knowledge and comprehension of the TOGAF Standard, 10th Edition. Upon completion of this course, the candidate should be able to analyze and apply this knowledge to their day-to-day work and to successfully complete the TOGAF Foundation and Practitioner Exams.
The course and exams focus on ensuring your ability to explain and apply these fundamental TOGAF concepts:
- The Concepts of Enterprise Architecture and the TOGAF Standard
- The Context for Enterprise Architecture
- Key Definitions: The Language of Architecture
- The Architecture Development Method (ADM)
- ADM Techniques
- Architecture Content: ADM Outputs
- Applying the ADM
- Stakeholder Management
- Executing the Architecture Vision phase
- Business Architecture Guidelines and Techniques
- Developing Business, Data, Application and Technology Architectures
- Implementing the Architecture
- Architecture Governance
- Architecture Requirements Management
- Architecture Change Management
Who Should Attend
Designed for IT professionals who need the most current TOGAF certification, and who want to learn from a genuine, experienced Enterprise Architect. Practitioners in the following roles will find it useful in their work and also helpful in moving to the next level on a natural career progression:
- ● Experienced Developers
- ● Business Architects
- ● Enterprise Architects
- ● Business Architects
- ● Program/ Project Managers
- ● Business Analysts
- ● Solution Architects
- ● Application Architects
- ● Data Architects
- ● Information Architects
- ● Infrastructure Architects
- ● Security Architects
- ● Organizations that embark / implementing EA projects
Your CC&C training, led by real practitioners and guided by 20 Years of TOGAF training experience, includes the following:
- The Open Group Exam Voucher
- Live Course Delivery Facilitated by an Experienced Enterprise Architect
- Benefit of 20 Years of TOGAF Training Experinece
- Delivery in Either a Traditional Classroom or Live Online
- In-Course Candidate Support Materials
- A Range of Self-Study Materials
- After-Course Individual Support for Exam Prep and General Advice
Ask us about tailored corporate training aligned to your timetables and business focus.
Certification is achieved by passing two examinations (taken separately or as a combined examination).
Upon course completion, each candidate receives the exam voucher and instructions on how to schedule their exam time and location. Exams can be taken online or in an authorized Pearson Vue test center.
Examination Name: TOGAF EA Foundation
Examination Type: Multiple-choice
40 questions/60 minutes
Open Book: NO
Examination Name: TOGAF EA Practitioner
Examination Type: Complex multiple-choice scenario-based examination
8 questions/90 minutes
Open Book: YES
Individuals who have obtained the TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Practitioner certification and who have satisfactorily completed the TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Practitioner Learning Studies (included in this training) will then be eligible to apply for the TOGAF Applied Practitioner badge.
Want to Upgrade Your TOGAF 9 Certification?
TOGAF 9 certified? You can upgrade to TOGAF EA Practitioner certification with a two-day course and Practitioner exam. Ask us how.