IT4IT™ FoundationMore than half of all IT4IT certified practitioners were trained by CC&C or one of our traning academy affiliates. We are the gold standard in IT4IT certification training. View IT4IT™ Calendar
IT4IT is a trademark of The Open Group
- IT4ITFoundation training from CC&C is now available everywhere, live over Zoom
- Be ready to manage DevOps and digital products at scale
- We are the experts, active in the development of the standard
- Your trainer is a real architect with hands-on IT4IT experience
- IT4IT certification examination voucher is provided as part of the training course
IT4IT Foundation certification training prepares you for the IT4IT Foundation exam, which tests your knowledge of IT4IT basics. We cover this material thoroughly, including:
- Overview of the IT4IT Reference Architecture including overall structure, types of objects, principles and purpose
- Details of functional components and data in each value stream: Build, Plan, Deliver and Run
- Extra CC&C material with worked examples of IT4IT in practice based on real use cases
|Delivery Method||Virtual Online|
IT4IT is a standard, open-source reference architecture and value chain-based operating model for managing the business of IT.
It has been used to support a wide variety of outcomes, ranging from IT tool optimization work to creating CIO-level operating models to enable large scale transformation.
IT4IT describes the end-to-end functions Enterprise IT performs. The model describes key functions, their relationships, and the information objects, information model and data flows needed to enable effective value delivery in an agile, automated and service-based IT landscape.
This two-day instructor-led course can be delivered in a classroom or
It provides an overview of The Open Group’s reference architecture for managing the business of IT, and prepares students for The Open Group’s IT4IT L1 Foundation exam.
Understand the concept of the IT4IT Reference Model.
Explain basic concept of IT4IT Value Streams.
Define key terminology within IT4IT Reference Architecture and IT4IT Value Streams.
Understand objectives and functional components of the four IT4IT Value Streams:
● Strategy to Portfolio (S2P)
● Requirement to Deploy (R2D)
● Request to Fulfil (R2F)
● Detect to Correct (D2C)
● Prepare for the IT4IT Exam
Who Should Attend
IT professionals in the following roles should consider the value of IT4IT to their work and Careers:
● Hands-on CIOs
● IT strategy and governance professionals
● IT architects, especially Enterprise Architects
● Enterprise IT business managers
● IT Finance managers
● Infrastructure management leaders
● Consultants and IT services companies focused on tools, transformation, and efficiencies
ITIL and ITSM professionals
● Organizations that have adopted IT4IT as a key component of value delivery or transformation should consider our corporate and Training Academy offerings.
There are no formal prerequisites. Experience in the IT domain and management, knowledge of ITIL and Introduction to IT4IT training would all be helpful.
Certification is only achieved by passing the examination.
Examination Name: IT4IT Part 1
Examination Type: Multiple-choice examination
40 questions/60 minutes
Open Book: NO
Pass Mark: 65%