Your Partner for Global Staff Development
We are a Reliable Source of Quality Training, Available World-Wide at Competitive Prices.
CC&C is a natural choice for enterprise architecture, IT architecture, IT strategy, BIAN and related career paths.
CC&C is a full-service provider for developing and mentoring architecture teams
Our training academy model bundles competitive pricing with extended support that can be configured to include services such as:
- Courseware tailored to your culture and branding requirements
- Live training delivered online globally, or at your site in Europe, USA, India, Australia and other key markets
- Coaching, mentoring and career roadmapping services (see below)
- Help with internal marketing of your training program
- End-to-end course administration services as required
- Train-the-Trainer programs for delivery of Open Group and CC&C courses as an accredited affiliate
- Post-course availability of CC&C training and professional staff for exam coaching and follow-up advice
Our Training Portfolio
Open Group Certification Training
- TOGAF® 9 Certification
- IT4IT™ Foundation Certification
- ArchiMate® 3 Certification
- TOGAF® Business Architecture Credential
- Open FAIR™ Certification
- Digital Practitioner Certification: DPBoK™ Foundation
- Career Road Mapping
- Coaching and Mentoring
- BIAN Foundation Certification
- BIAN Management Overview
- BIAN Use case Workshop
IT Architecture Training
- Architecture Funadmentals for the Digital Age (for teams)
- Introduction to IT4IT
- Executive Overview: EA and TOGAF
- Solution Architecture
- Software Architecture and Design
- EA Tool Training
Ask Us About
- Robotic Process Automation
- Big Data
- Internet of Things
- Smart Cities
- Microservices and API
- AI and Machine Language
- Data Sciences
Strengthening Engagement with Career Road Mapping
- CC&C’s Career Road Mapping Service is a personalised offering that typically involves four live online sessions with our advisor, plus some homework for both parties.
- Our experts work with your associate to help them be clear about the right course for their future.
- For the corporate environment, we can flex the structure of the service to meet the needs of your team.
- Road Mapping can be an offering for individual associates, or can be part of an architecture team development program or the Training Academy.
- It is normally delivered remotely using online meetings, but can be delivered in person if needed.
- Our standard assessment instruments and Road Map formats can be adapted to your HR and People Development standards.
Long-Term Coaching and Mentoring
The career coaching relationship is a highly dynamic one, where your career coach challenges you to gain and maintain momentum.
You’ll be encouraged to set tasks, identify re-sources and measure your progress. Regular evaluation of your progress is vital to ensuring you’re on track and achieving your goals.
CC&C provides a range of personalized coaching and mentoring options to provide continuing support for working practitioners. Regular meetings focus on dealing with your immediate challenges while staying focused on your career and personal goals.
Regular one-on-one meetings focus on dealing with immediate challenges while staying focused on career and personal goals.
The basic service is a monthly one-hour call, backed up by email support.
Your mentor is a sounding board who can provide practical input and new viewpoints on the technology and methodology challenges of the moment.
Beyond this, we help you remain alert to opportunities for working on the essential soft skills of a successful architect such as effective communication, people management, political skills, speaking the language of finance.
Where appropriate, we recommend training or other development actions and link you with others in our global network who can provide advice, support and growth opportunities.